The National Autistic Society (NAS) is running a help! Understanding Autism parent seminar in Manchester on Tuesday, 25th September 2012.
The seminar is a one day family support seminar for parents and carers of children aged up to 11 years with a fairly recent diagnosis of autism.
The seminar will support families to:
– Develop an understanding of autism
– Discuss experiences of getting a diagnosis
– Identify how autism can affect families
– Explore practical ideas for developing communication strategies
– Clarify support that families may be entitled to and ways to access this
Families can book two places on a one day help! Understanding Autism seminar for £30 which includes a full resource pack of useful information, advice and support guidelines.
help! Understanding Autism is delivered by experienced and trained professionals of The NAS.
If you could pass this information onto any families or other professionals that may be interested in the seminar, it would be much appreciated.